Alex and I got back from a wedding in Buffalo last night. Our friends, Shannon and Tom, were married on Saturday in Shannon's home town. I arrived Thursday morning and Alex got in Saturday morn before the wedding.
Here a few pics from our weekend!

Mel with Shannon Brooks and Dawn T.
(two of Shannon's bridesmaids and friends since elementary school)

Tom and Shannon at the rehearsal Friday night

Mel with Shannon Brooks, Dawn T, and Heather T.
(I styled each girls hair for the wedding, including my own!)

Mel and Nicole (Shannon's other "LA" bridesmaid)

Shannon's parents hired a trolley to take us all to the wedding and chauffeur us around all day from the wedding to pictures to the reception. Pretty Cool!

Alex and Mel at the wedding. Yes, Al is smoking a cigar!

That's actually my beer he's holding. We just thought it would make a great picture.

Alex with the Bride

Mel with the Bride

Alex and the Groom

Nicole's mad cause I just drank her wine.

Last picture of the night.
This weekend we head to Yosemite to camp with Rhianna and Travis! Then my parents are out here for the following two weekends. May and June are a couple of very busy months. But it means lots of great pictures for our blog.
Love, Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment