My Grams passed away on November 1st. It was eleven days after her 82nd birthday. I flew to Muscle Shoals on Tuesday (the 3rd) for the viewing and funeral.

We're not sure exactly how old she was in this picture. But isn't she beautiful?

This is her grave covered with the flowers from our friends and loved ones!

As you can see, grandpa was waiting for her.

This is my great-grandparents headstone. Papa and Mama Shaw.

This is my Uncle Ed's headstone. Uncle Ed was Grams younger brother. I always called him grandpa growing up because I didn't have any grandpas. Aunt Sue is who we stayed with while in Muscle Shoals.

I just thought this was funny. Someone had the 10 commandments posted in their front yard.


I posted this sideways. Sorry! But you get the point. I love Uncle Ed's military stone. Very cool! He served his Country proudly!

This is Grams older brother who died at birth.

I know it may seem a little morbid to smile in this picture... but I thought frowning would be weirder....

My Aunt Chris, Grams younger sister.

Me and Poppy

Keekee and Poppy

Me and Aunt Sue!

Baggage claim at Muscle Shoals airport. Come on... I HAD to get a picture of this...
No comments:
Post a Comment