Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cruise Day 1

I decided to break the cruise photos down into days. It's less overwhelming for me that way. :)

Sunday, Day 1-

We boarded the ship around 1:30PM. Alex and I were super excited about our first cruise. The ship was huge and so cool and impressive.

Alex and me in front of the ship


Mom and dad in front of the ship. Don't they look great?!

After boarding the ship we had to do an emergency practice drill.
Dad can sleep anywhere. How cute are they?

Ships moving! We're ready to go!

Beautiful Long Beach floating by.


I think Alex was trying to take a picture of the sunset, in which case this photo didn't turn out. But I just love the black and white.

Sunday night we went to a murder mystery dinner theatre. The show started in an upstairs bar. Then, after the murder (lol), we headed down for dinner and the show's finale.

Enjoying champagne before the show starts


The first of many self-photos. :)

The crazy gypsy had dad come up and look in her crystal ball. He didn't see anything.

Coming back to his seat, vision-less.

A glass of wine at dinner!

Delicious Tiramisu for dessert

At the end of dinner, we all cast our ballots for who the murderer was. I asked our waitress if she knew and she said yes confirmed that we'd all guessed wrong. So she gave us fresh ballots and told us the right answer!!! Cheater! lol. Anyway, all the correct ballots were put into a hat and my mom was asked to draw the winners name. She drew Alex's name. :)

Here he is with his loot!

We wrapped the night up with a quick tour of the ship and some photos!

Mommy and me!


Maybe one quick stop at the casino before tucking in for the night.

Day 1 FIN!!!!




Google














No comments: