Thursday, September 23, 2010

Belly progress

We're pregnant! But you probably already knew that.

This is our little one at 9 weeks. At this time we were calling the baby Carrot. Just some random nickname that popped into my head and everyone was kind enough to go with it.


10 Weeks. No belly yet... at least, no baby belly. :)


17 weeks. Still feeling good. Not looking pregnant. Thank goodness.


18 weeks. I've put on a few pounds for sure.


Our baby at 18 weeks. Tiny little feet and a couple shots of a perfect little head. We found out our baby's gender that day and officially decided on a name.

23 weeks. A little belly but I'm proud!

24 weeks. Little more belly...

26 weeks. I finally feel like I can put away my "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant" t-shirt. Lol

Well, you're caught up to speed for now. I'll try to be better about posting photos...


Google

No comments: