Friday, July 29, 2011

More Eva

I'm just trying to get some new photos posted. Below is a hodge podge of Eva pics. I have so many more to upload, I'm just doing them in small posts. :)



First time on daddy's shoulders. I'm going a little crazy with baby's "firsts" I know. :)


That's MINE daddy!


She loves blowing raspberries while eating. These pics will only get worse as I post more...

Drive-in theatre with mommy and daddy. Green Hornet!

Eva is restless at the drive-in.

First time swimming! I loved it!

Eva's own raft. She really got the hang of it the next time we took her swimming. She loves splashing in the water.

Playing with her pal Aiden.


Eva's first Fourth of July! What a Patriotic baby!!





Pictures with daddy at Universal Studios Hollywood.

7th Months!!!



Hanging at daddy's office with Lisa.

Ending with a bathtime photo.

Come back for more soon!


Google

No comments: