Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alex's All Hallow's Eve Birthday Party

Last night was Alex's birthday party/Halloween party. All of our friends came over to celebrate with a little "devils brew" (grape soda and rum) and yummy food. Alex received his present from me... a 12" Superman statue based on an Alex Ross cover. I know it was a little early to give him a gift but I wanted him to be able to show it off to all his friends, and what better time than at our party. Fortunately, you've all sent me plenty of things I can give him on Tuesday.

Our friends Rhianna and Travis flew in from San Francisco to attend the party. What great friends!!

Enjoy the pix! Love you all.

Mel



Alex and me with Anthony, Bonnie and their adorable triplets.

Rhianna and I made cupcakes for everyone. Aren't they cute?






Alex with Bob Barker and his #1 Contestant (Travis and Rhianna)

Alex and Mel with the White Stripes (Jamie and Jacob Givens)

1 comment:

Holdermans in Mad(ison) City said...

Great pix! Looks like a fun party - you should turn 30 more often Alex! :)