Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh Tannenbaum, oh Tannenbaum

Alex puts the lights and the garland on the tree and I get to help with the ornaments. It's tough being married to an artist. (Secretly I love having the easy job!) And yes, he starts from the top and works his way down. It's actually pretty genius!


The finished product!

This is only our second Christmas together and yet it's our third tree topper. Who knew it would be so hard to find one we both like that doesn't lean sideways on the three because it's too heavy!! We think we finally found a winner.

The tree skirt was hand made by Emily (Alex's sister). Our ornaments are mostly gifts from our parents and Alex's sister, Jessica. We have elephants from Thailand, eggs from China, a number of Disneyland ornaments and a few that we came by before getting married. The newest addition to our tree is a tent ornament from REI.

I'll try to post a picture of the two of us in front of the tree in the next couple of weeks.

Love, Mel




Google








No comments: