The day started with Space Mountain. Fortunately, unlike last time, the ride did not break down while we were on it. Unfortunately, we went straight to the Finding Nemo ride after Space Mountain and after waiting in line for 30 minutes we found out Finding Nemo had broken down.
Space Mountain!
Not nearly as cool a pic as we had hoped. ha ha!
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster is a great ride! You get a plastic lazer gun that really works and takes out the aliens. They even count your points! Alex was a pretty awesome shot. Me? Let's just say the three year old in the car in front of us racked up more points than me. It was pretty sad.
For lunch we made reservations at the Blue Bayou. It's the restaurant that you float by in the boats for Pirates of the Carribean. You generally have to make reservations pretty early on and we fianally remembered to call in ahead this time! It's actually a little creepy. While you're eating you see boats pass by full of people and they are all eerily quite. I loved it!
Alex had the prime rib. Delicious!
I ate a giant monte cristo sandwich
Here I am about to embark on an Egyptian excavation. Or I could be in line for the Indiana Jones Ride... there's no way to be sure.
It's a Small World After All. The line was too long to actually go on the ride, but that didn't stop us from taking a picture!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
No comments:
Post a Comment