Friday, February 15, 2008

Mad City

Two weekends ago poppy and I surprised my mom by flying me in for the opening night of her play. She was doing community theatre in Sun Prairie and I thought it would be fun to fly in and surprise her. Poppy agreed. So we had this whole plot worked out and he picked me up late Thursday night. We walked into the house and he made up some story about there being water all over the kitchen floor (to get her into the kitchen where I was standing). When she came running out I screamed "SURPRISE" and scared them both half to death. Pretty funny, actually. Intend to surprise mom and make her happy but end up giving her a heart attack. They both jumped about three inches off the floor. She just kept saying over and over, "I can't believe your here", "your here". She's so cute. She definitely cried a little.

Poppy and I went to see her play opening night, Friday. It was great. Mom was the best one. And I'm not being biased. I have a BA in Theatre. I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Here's a few pics.










Google














No comments: