I know I'm really far behind on pictures from Christmas. I'm trying to do a little catch up tonight.
First Christmas party of the season. At Meg's place in Santa Monica!

These were my latest cupcake creations.
I made "Christmas ornament" cupcakes and "snowman" cupcakes.

Close-up of the ornament cupcakes. The pretzels are the hooks. :)

The snowmen had junior mint hats and fruit rollup scarfs.

Greg and Mel. Alex was in Paris so you won't see him in any pics. :(

Mel, Bradley, Greg and Nicole

Mel enjoying a beer

We had a white elephant exchange at the party and Bradley wrapped up Meg's autographed Red Sox baseball as his gift. When it was opened by another party go-er, Meg had a great reaction. Confusion, surprise, confusion, anger, confusion...

Nicole is enjoying one of my snowman cupcakes. Nic always requests that I make cupcakes for the parties and I love her awesome support of my baking!

After the white elephant exchange we had a little dance party in Meg's living room.


Meg- the hostess with the mostess

Eller in his stylin vest
No comments:
Post a Comment