Monday, November 24, 2008

Change your needle, change your life!

Only one of the many important sewing lessons I learned over the last four Mondays.

Tonight I finished my very first sewing project. With the help of my amazing instructor Russell, of course. Sadly the camera was dead after our trip to Disneyland yesterday, so I had to take a picture with my cell phone. Not the best quality, but at least you get to see the pajamas I made. Yep, they are yellow (my fav color) with flamingos all over.


It was a really fun class and I think I might actually be able to repeat what I learned. Alex wants a pair of pajama bottoms now. Let's hope I can do it!

If you're in LA and want to check out Russell's classes go to http://www.sewingartscenter.com

I highly recommend the class and the teacher. If you do take a class, remember this: His favorite color is sparkly. It'll get you extra points on the first day of class.

Time to go try out my new pajama bottoms and go to sleep!!



Google














1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hysterical! And you photograph well, too... Thanks for the kind words! See you again soon. Russell