Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years 2009

We went up to Oakland to spend New Years with Rhi and Travis. We couldn't pass up the amazing sales at Camarillo outlets on way our way up. Look at all this good stuff. : )


I got a couple of great new suits!

New Year Eve we went out to this lovely Italian restaurant for dinner.

I got the risotto. Mmmm!!


Rhi and Travis


After dinner we went out to Treasure Island to watch the fireworks. I think this is a taxi I'm taking a picture of with the guys in front. Who would want to get into a CAMPER with perfect strangers and then show them where you live? Creepy!!


Rhi and Trav with San Fran in the background

It's almost 2009!

You can see the very first firework in the background. Good job, Alex!



Happy New Year!!!!!

First bagel of 2009. :)

We drove by Pixar so Alex and I could see their campus.

Travis knows Alex SO well. They printed 50% off coupons for us good on News Year Day. So we did a little more shopping.

We spent Friday, the 2nd, walking around San Fran. We couldn't pass up a visit to Ghirardelli.

Best hot cocoa

We walked across the Golden Gate bridge. Well, we walked half way across then back. It's still quite a hike!! Alex took great pics with his camera but I thought my little point and shoot did an alright job too.
There's a phone beneath this sign for people to use to call for help if they are thinking about jumping. Crazy!!

Self portrait. :)



My BFF

Happy 2009! We hope you have a blessed year!






Google














No comments: