Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rockin the Rock Band!!

Last night we went to Greg and Eller's place for a Rock Band party. Alex and I hadn't played before but we had a great time learning the game. Now I want it for Wii!!!

Bradley as lead singer of "Octopus Tentacles"

Bradley brought a few wigs with him too, including the one he's wearing.
They're pretty easy to spot.

Justin on drums



Meg on Bass


Love Greg's hair!



We all brought a bunch of appetizers to munch on during the party. I made crab and cheese won tons. Greg and Nicole enjoying the grub.

Alex on drums. Drums have to be the hardest!!



I'm about to attempt my first go at Rock Band. I'm pretty skeptical about how this will turn out, as you can see by my face.


Turns out, I like it.



Cool cat Eller


Interesting look.












My first go on drums. I sucked!



Justin, tearing it up!

Good times. Good times!!




Google














No comments: