We spent Christmas in South Bend renting a lovely house just outside of town. The couple that owned the house had some quarter horses. So cute... until they want to lick me. Then I'm done.

The little one is only a few months old!



The boys went to the football hall of fame on Wednesday while my mom and I went to see Marcy and Ryan Secor. We got to meet the newest edition to their family, Evan!

He slept through most of our visit. :)

Marcy, Evan and Mel!

Family photos! Alex, Sam and Mel

Amy, Sam, Mel

Kimberly, Mel and Cody (Kim and Cody are Laurie's babes)

All the ladies! Amy, Mel, Sam, Judy, Kim

Alex, Mel, Jack and Judy. Lovely family photo!

Amy, Sam, Jack, Judy

My mom wanted personalized wine glasses for xmas. So I decided to personalize them myself. I only took a picture of one side of one. :( But they were all lovely. Or so my mom said. :)
There gift to us is a cruise along the Mexican Riviera in April. WE CAN'T WAIT!!
Merry Christmas! More photos to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment