Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Brother's in town!

My brother and his wife and their two boys were in town last week! Alex and I met them for dinner Tuesday night. Here I am outside Bucca de Bepo with my brother, Jeff and his son, Jonathan.



Julie, my sister-in-law, and Jonathan and Joshua got to meet Alex for the first time that night. Jeff came to our wedding two years ago and it's the first time we've seen each other since! It was a wonderful reunion.

On Saturday, July 12, I went to Disneyland with Jonathan and Joshua. Here are the boys waiting in line for Toy Story. That's Joshua with the spoon in his mouth. Jonathan is on the right.

My nephews are amazing. Joshua is 16. He's funny and kind and always looking out for his brother. He had me laughing all morning at Disneyland. I was really impressed by how mature he is but he doesn't take himself too seriously. He has a lot of responsibilities but he knows how to have fun too!

Jonathan is a blast. He loves sports and teased me when I didn't know the name on the back of his t-shirt Tuesday at dinner. Of course, Alex came and saved the day cause Al know who the guy was. So Jonathan and Alex had a laugh together at my expense. It was pretty cute, actually. Jonathan is so affectionate and sweet. He loves to have fun!

Both of my nephews were so much fun to be around. Considering the age difference (between me and the boys), I wasn't sure if they'd have any fun with me but I think they enjoyed our time together too!


(In front of the big fountain in California Adventure)


Jonathan, Me, Joshua in front of the giant "A" at "California Adventure".


Jonathan and I are rode the Buzz Lightyear ride together. He's taking out bad aliens left and right. I think I have my eyes closed... It's really not that scary of a ride, Mel... lol.

Dad and I are headed to Parker, CO next May for Jonathan's graduation party! I can't believe my nephew is graduating high school in less than a year. You know that means... my brother is old! Hee hee... just kidding Jeff! :)

Love, Mel





Google














No comments: