Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Class of '98 Reunion

On Saturday I was in South Bend for my ten year high school reunion. John Adams Class of 98. That afternoon, before the reunion dinner, I had lunch with my family. I wish I had a group photo... but I forgot.
Mel and Samantha (who turned 18 last week!!)

That night at the reunion...
Me and Kelly Godfrey. Kelly and I have been friends since elementary school. We played trumpet together in the band.

Me and Rhianna (my dearest bff)

Rhi and Travis (her hubby)

Me and James Beard (James and I were in "The Crucible" together in high school.

Me and Jenni Gallant. Jenni organized the whole reunion. We've known each other since at least second grade.

Me, Brigette Hanson, Lauren Goldberg, Erin Janson, Rhianna

Jonelle Binder, me, Brigette, Rhi

Over all it was a great reunion! I'll be honest, I was surprised! :)

xo, Mel





Google














No comments: