It was Carli's birthday while we were there, so we got to celebrate with her in person for the first time!
Thanks for the help, Uncle Alex.
Couple of b-day gifts. A nail set and new pj's. The Walker girls show off their pajamas.
Lilli woke up from her nap one afternoon and she was kind of upset about it... so I offered to carry her to Uncle Alex so she could lay down with him. It was SOOO cute!!
I just love how Lilli always looks like she's attacking her food.
Carli's birthday lunch was at Friendly's. Here's the bday girl with her bday sundae!
Lilli attacking her ice cream. So cute.
On Saturday we went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. I'd never been before. We had a great time!
Alex and Carli playing in the kids water park.
This was Carli's first upside rollercoaster. She was very brave and we were so proud of her.
This is the observation deck for "Escape from Pompeii". At the end of the ride, your raft goes down a steep hill and splashed into the pool below. Everyone on the observation deck gets soaked. Lilli LOVED standing out there and getting drenched.
Christian and Uncle Alex.
Jan, Jess and Ben headed home with the kids while Alex, Larry and I went on one more ride. That's when the downpour started. We stood outside inline about 20-25 minutes and then had to run out to the car in the rain. But we had a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment