Sunday, November 2, 2008

Alex's All Hallows' Eve Birthday Party

Saturday night (Nov 1) we have a birthday party for Alex at our place. We decorated the apartment and patio and spent the evening with some of our dearest friends. Here's a few pics from the night.

These are my spider cupcakes!!! Don't they look scary?


I bought orange candles and then used glass headed pins to spell out "BOO" on them. Very Martha Stewart of me, I know. In fact, I think I got the idea from her magazine. lol






Alex made a giant sipderweb out of our living room ceiling. It's one of my favorite decorations of his.

This was our costume this year. We were stick figures. The best is when you turn off the lights. We just look like two human stick figures!

Closeup without our "heads" on.

Betty Ruble (Nicole) and Mel

Mel, Hippie (Kacey), Michael Cera (Justin), Juno (Meg)

Betty and Barney Ruble (Nicole and Greg)

The Green Man from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (Michael)

Little girl in pajamas (Christie) and Chuckie (Ann)

The Most Interesting Man In the World (Chris)

Bradley and Eller. We hadn't decide whether to let them in yet

Bonnie and Clyde (Tom and Shannon)

Michael Cera and Juno.

I used the function on our camera where it only shows the color green. Pretty cool, right?

The Van Fleets

Willy Wonka (Bradley) and Hippie (Kacey)

Willy Wonka's final resting place.


Betty and the Green man. what would Barney think?

Trying to post video of Alex and I in our costumes. Be patient!! :)






Google














No comments: