Monday, November 24, 2008

Disneyland!!

Every year we go to Disneyland to celebrate the anniversary of our engagement. This was the 3rd anniversary of when Alex proposed to me at Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

For some reason, we always find ourselves riding "Space Mountain" first. Maybe because it's the first ride we rode three years ago on our very first visit to Disneyland.

How handsome is this man? Standing in line for "Finding Nemo." We actually got to ride it this year. In previous years it was either broken or had a two hour wait.

I'm looking for Nemo... haven't seen him yet. Although, the ride hasn't actually started yet.

Alex can't find him either.

In line to blast some astros on Buzz Light Year's "Astro Blasters!"

As usual, Alex kicked my butt!

And I actually tried to win this time. I was about 8K points behind.



In front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

I'm pretty sure we're on Pirates of the Caribbean but it's a little too dark to know for sure.

Lunch! We split a monte cristo sandwich. mmm... I love fried bread. lol.

Next was The Nightmare Before Xmas.


Alex was pretty scared.

It's a Small World After All!


This is seriously the never ending ride. It's not a very small world when it takes you 20 minutes to get through the whole thing! But the new boats were nice.

Alex made me propose to him this time. This is the same spot Alex proposed to me on, 3 years ago.

One of my favorite pictures from the day!

We'd never been on Star Tours so we checked it out this visit. Kind of a fun ride!

Isn't this a great picture? It's Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse (of course), with the Castle in the background. Beautiful picture, Alex. Good job!

Another perfect day at The Happiest Place on Earth. See you next year Mickey!





Google














No comments: