Alex Tanner flew into town last Thursday (7/16). We had a great weekend with him!
Thursday night was dinner at Baja Fresh. Because it was the first place he wanted eat while back in the States. Funny Tanner. Friday night, April and Chris came over for dinner and the five of us sat out on the patio having a wonderful time.
Saturday and Sunday were very busy days!
Saturday we hit up the Aquarium of the Pacific. Tanner is VERY excited!
I like this bird because he can fold his legs down and walk on his (knee?) joint. He can be short or tall as the situation requires.
Jelly fish! Not at all tasty. I had jelly fish when I first moved to LA. Take it from me, don't bother!
Saturday night we had dinner at BJ's Brewery in Burbank. Alex and Tanner were having an Act 1 reunion with the rest of their class.
Sunday morning we got up at 6:30AM to drive to Malibu. Alex is training for his 2nd triathlon, so Tanner and I went along. The boys did the 1/2 mile swim in ocean while I slept in the car. Then we all laid out and soaked up a few rays.
Alex, taking a break from all the art and beauty of the place to check his email. ; )
(the restaurant Mel Gibson got drunk at, later drove
home and was arrested).
Greg and Kim Snodgrass, Tanner, Alex, Mel, April and Chris M. Delicious food, amazing
view and wonderful company!
view and wonderful company!
Sunday night Alex and British Alex went to a Galaxy soccer game.
Tanner headed up to San Fran on Monday. We hope to see him again soon, either on our side of the pond or his. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment