Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mel's Indian Birthday

Had a great 29th birthday!

On Thursday I received these beautiful flowers from my office. They were gorgeous purple, red and yellow!

These are the slippers I bought to go with my Sari for the party!

Lunch at work on Thursday catered from X'ian, my new fav Chinese restaurant.

The rest are pics from my Indian party on Saturday night. We had an amazing dinner catered from Bollywood and then ice cream cupcakes from Cold Stone for dessert.

Jacob and Ewan.

Jenna Muller (she gave me a bag full of like ten awesome nail-polishes and top coat and base coat.  All the stuff she uses for her celeb clients!!)

Happy Monkey t-shirt.  From Meghan.  Aww.. 

How cute is this kid? I love little E! You can also see my hands pretty well in this pic. I had tattoos that went up a few inches above my wrist. They were a big hit! 

Lot's of my favorite people! Jamie and Little E, Jacob, Lori Yohe, Lee Higg, Brandy, and Christi! 


Greg and Nicole. Greg showing off his manly fake tattoo! 

Didn't Jamie look VERY Indian?  Love the outfit. 

They borrowed these authentic outfits from a guy Jacob works with. Thanks for sticking with the theme guys! I absolutely loved it!! 

The Van Fleet's and Givens. What's missing from this picture? Oh yea... Baby Van Fleet! ha! (that was for Alex)


Amy looked great in her Indian skirt!! 

Bradley and Meghan


Greg is still showing off that tattoo.  Nicole dressed up for the theme, as well. 

Michael and Kristine

Book club girls unite! Brandy, Beth and Christi. 






This Higgs! 

The Mullers! 

My birthday cupcake!! I always wish for a pony.  One of these days.... 

Isn't Alex hot in his kurta??



This is my birthday gift from Alex (and my mom and Emily. Thanks guys!!). I LOVE it.  If you you're not familiar with the Kindle, but love to read,  you have to get this awesome toy. 


Another year gone but another great party.  I suppose getting older is ok, if you can do it surrounded by the people you love. 






Google














No comments: