Monday, October 26, 2009

Los Prietos

In mid-September we went camping in Los Prietos (about an hour north east of Santa Barbara). This is possibly our new favorite camping spot!

Only a few pictures of that weekend.

As always, we have to make our Chick-Fil-A stop on the way out of town. Closest one is about 50 miles away... so we don't get there too often. : (

Enjoying a book on my Kindle! I love that thing. I'm holding about 40 books in my hand right there.

Saturday afternoon we went for a long, VERY hot hike.


Our reward for not passing out on our hike was a dip in a super great swimming hole. We weren't the only ones cooling off!





I bought this great portable table at a yard sale for $3. We spent Saturday evening playing board games at our new table. What a great deal, no?

Another great camping weekend!! We'll be back soon.









Google














No comments: