Thursday, October 1, 2009

Malibu Triathlon 2009

These are LONG overdue. I know!!

Tri weekend in Malibu. September 2009

Alex and Jacob as we loaded the bikes onto the car and headed to the beach.

Headed to the transition area to get set up

Pre-race team photo. Everyone is flexing their muscles showing off their race number.

The last time we'll see them looking this dry...

One last photo with my lover before he takes off!

I feel it's important to carry on the tradition of one wetsuit photo. This year's, from behind. :)


And they are off!

Coming out of the water. Still smiling. Amazing.


He took several minutes off his bike time this year thanks to his professional road bike. Worth the investment!



Last leg of the race. Four mile run and he's done!

Yea Jacob!


Had to get at least a couple of celebrity shots. Alex totally beat Mario Lopez's time! Yea ALEX!!


2 hours and 20 seconds later... great job Alex!!

Post race photo. I don't mind the sweat. I'm proud of him!

The Champions!


Last celeb photo. :) William H Macy and Felicity Huffman





Alex shaved 8 minutes off his time from last year for a total run time of 2:00:20! Next year his goal is to be under two hours. I have no doubt he'll do it!!




Google














No comments: